WE ARE HIRING
Ossia Music School is looking for dedicated musicians to join our passionate and dedicated team of teachers!
- Go through an initial teacher/employee training procedure
- Work with students on an individual basis from as young as 4 years old
- Provide weekly structured progressive lessons for students
- Accompaniment or ensemble practice and performance
- Working with other colleagues in group activities, such as camps and exam preparation courses
- At least a DipABRSM/ ATCL in Music or equivalent, or higher
- Ability to work well with young children
- Bright and cheerful personality
Extensive Training Courses are available for successfully placed Grade 7-8 Holders, in conjunction with Aureus Conservatory. Learn more.