WE ARE HIRING
Ossia Music School is looking for a skilled individual who is personable, reliable, punctual and has adequate experience in customer service.
- Communicate cordially with parents and students in front desk interactions.
- Schedule, cancel and reschedule lessons.
- Monitor daily lessons performed in the centre.
- Management of external programmes.
- Report grievance and other employee-related cases to managers.
- Assist the finance manager with billing and accounting.
- Must facilitate efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- General facilities maintenance
- At least 1-year experience in customer service or related field.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Scheduling Software, and other general computer skills.
- Comprehensive training will be provided for all new employees for this position.